How can I avoid damaging my smart devices?[Ly Jõhvik | 09.05.2017 :]
According to Ly Jõhvik, in practice, the number of incidents involving smart devices has continued to grow. “A fair share of accidents happen because people take their smart phones with them practically everywhere, and the devices are generally not shatterproof or waterproof,” said Jõhvik.
Here are some recommendations on how to avoid damage:
- Purchase a case and screen protector for your smart device. In many cases telephones fall or slip out of the hands of users, with the resulting cracked screens resembling spider webs. The use of a case and screen protector may help prevent such damage from occurring.
- Don’t keep your telephone or other smart devices together in the same pocket or bag with objects that may cause scratches (for example, keys).
- When in nature and near bodies of water, protect your smart device with a waterproof case or place it in a waterproof bag.
- Don’t leave your telephone in your pants’ pockets when using the toilet. The telephone may fall into the toilet.
- Keep your smart devices out of the reach of pets and children. Small children, cats or dogs will often knock over a telephone when playing, causing it to break.