Business Interruption Insurance
The business activities of a company may stop as a result of a property insurance event and the restoration of the pre-loss situation may take months or even years. During the restoration period, however, the company must pay for fixed costs – loans taken, rent of the building, salary costs, etc. To this end, Seesam has created business interruption insurance the purpose of which is to protect the policyholder’s business activities against the financial losses and possible additional expenses arising from the interruption of work.
A prerequisite for entry into business interruption insurance is entry into a corporate property insurance contract with the same insurer.
Seesam indemnifies the operating profit lost due to a property insurance event, fixed costs and/or additional costs within the limit of the determined sum insured and indemnity period. Upon insuring the indemnification of additional costs, the costs pertaining to interruption of work, which may arise upon quicker restoration of the company’s cash flows, are additionally agreed on with the insurer.
Business Interruption Insurance application:
Terms and Conditions:
- Business Interruption Insurance Terms and Conditions 1/2021
- Loss of profits insurance General Conditions 1/2020 (valid from 01.07.2020)
- Töökatkestuskindlustuse tingimused (valid from 01.07.2000)
- General terms and conditions 1/2022 (valid from 01.09.2022)
- General terms and conditions 1/2020 (valid from 01.07.2020)
- General terms and conditions 29.03.2019
- General terms and conditions 01/2018
- General terms and conditions 01/2008 (valid until 31.12.2017)