Comprehensive insurance is a combined product, comprised of different types of insurance, intended for those companies who value simplicity and automatic solutions.
The insurance solution was specially developed to meet the needs of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) operating in the field of service, trade or industry.
- A convenient and simple insurance product. One insurance contract covers real estate insurance, activity and product liability insurance, and goods in transit insurance.
- When insuring a building, additional cover in the amount of up to EUR 10,000 applies automatically to the structures belonging to the building (e.g. perimeter fence, flagpole) and to auxiliary buildings not bigger than 20 m2 (e.g. shelters for vehicles or waste collection).
- Inventory insurance includes coverage of small devices in the amount of up to EUR 5,000.
- In addition to the place of insurance, office equipment insurance is also valid within the territory of the Republic of Estonia in the amount of up to EUR 2000.
- When insuring goods, the cover extends to goods in transit, if on the insured’s risk and on the territory of the Republic of Estonia, in the amount of up to EUR 5,000.
- SME insurance solution includes a cover for additional expenses for continuing economic activities after an insurance case in the amount of up to EUR 10,000 – for the renting of temporary rooms or equipment, for moving and for informing clients of the new location
- Comprehensive insurance includes operation and product liability insurance in the amount of EUR 200,000. Also, the indemnification of liability insurance legal assistance costs in the amount of up to EUR 10,000, in addition to the sum insured
Corporate comprehensive insurance applications:
Terms and Conditions:
- Corporate package insurance conditions 1/2020 (valid from 01.07.2020)
- Ettevõtte tervikkindlustuse tingimused alates 1.06.2011
- General terms and conditions 01/2022 (valid from 01.09.2022)
- General terms and conditions 01/2020 (valid from 01.07.2020)
- General terms and conditions 29.03.2019
- General terms and conditions 01/2018
- General terms and conditions 01/2008 (valid until 31.12.2017)