Corporate Property insurance
The purpose of Corporate Property Insurance is to indemnify the damage caused to the company’s property and to ensure the sustainability of the company. Thanks to our long-term experience we can offer insurance solutions keeping in mind the needs and risks of your company – in order for you as an entrepreneur to focus on your core activity and entrust the management of the risks to us.
When insuring a company’s property, the objects to be insured and the extent of the desired insurance cover can be freely chosen, on the basis of which an insurance solution meeting the needs of your company will be prepared.
The minimum level of protection is fire insurance, which covers damage arising from fire, direct lightning strike, explosion and sudden engagement of the fire extinguishing system. We also recommend insuring property against pipeline leakage, storm and hail damage, and acts against property. The aforementioned comprises comprehensive insurance, which covers the most wide-spread risks that may affect the activities of your company.
If you wish a wider cover, the option suitable for you is all-risk insurance, which also covers, in addition to the foregoing, damage arisen as a result of other unexpected and unforeseen events – such as damage to equipment caused by power fluctuations. When insuring equipment, it is also possible to choose additional equipment breakdown insurance cover that indemnifies damage caused by an internal unexpected and sudden breakdown of an equipment.
When determining the sum insured of fittings and equipment, please keep in mind that if the depreciation of the property to be insured is less than 50%, the sum insured should be determined as the restoration value, i.e. the amount for which new equivalent property could be obtained at the moment of insuring. The sum insured of goods must be determined on the basis of the maximum amount of goods in the warehouse in order to avoid the risk of underinsurance.
Applications for Corporate Insurance:
Terms and Conditions:
- Corporate property insurance conditions 1/2022 (valid from 01.03.2022)
- Corporate property insurance conditions 1/2020 (valid from 01.07.2020)
- Corporate property insurance conditions 1/2014
- All risks insurance conditions 1/2020 (valid from 01.07.2020)
- All risks insurance conditions 1/2011
- Indemnity regulations 1/2020 (valid from 01.07.2020)
- Indemnity regulations 1/2012
- General terms and conditions 01/2022 (valid from 01.09.2022)
- General terms and conditions 01/2020 (valid from 01.07.2020)
- General terms and conditions 01/2018
- General terms and conditions 01/2008 (valid until 31.12.2017)
- Insurance product information document