Insuring company's properties and cars is often self-evident. However, one should not forget about the most valuable asset of a company - employees. None of us is protected against accidents, but we can protect ourselves against the troubles related to them.
Personal accident insurance possibilities
Seesam offers the opportunity to put together an accident insurance package based on your needs, combining the following types of compensation:
- daily allowance benefit – intended to preserve the monthly level of income following an accident;
- indemnity for pain and suffering – of help in the case of temporary damage to health. Ideal for children and adults who are currently not working;
- Indemnity of treatment expenses – if after an accident you require medical rehabilitation, dental care or mobility support devices (such as crutches, joint support, etc.), this insurance cover is indispensable;
- permanent disability indemnity – the consequences of an accident can be very serious. Permanent disability indemnity helps you ensure a dignified life and maintain your previous standard of living;
- death indemnity – intended to help your loved ones.
When signing an agreement, you can specify the insured sums that meet your needs.
Also possible to conclude:
- full-time insurance – valid worldwide, during both work and play;
- part-time insurance – valid at work during working hours.
- Daily allowance indemnity
- Pain and suffering indemnity
- Indemnity for treatment expenses
- Permanent disability indemnity
- Death indemnity
Terms and conditions:
- Terms and conditions 1/2022 (valid from 17.01.2022)
- Terms and conditions 1/2020 (valid from 01.07.2020)
- Terms and conditions 1/2015
- Table of indemnity of permanent disability 1/2020
- Table of indemnity of permanent disability 1/2010
- Table of indemnity of compensation 1/2020
- Table of indemnity of compensation 1/2015
- General terms and conditions 1/2022 (valid from 01.09.2022)
- General terms and conditions 1/2020 (valid from 01.07.2020)
- General terms and conditions 1/2019
- General terms and conditions 1/2018