Accident insurance claim
Report the loss to Seesam immediately after the occurrence of the insured event. A loss adjustment form can be completed directly on the Seesam homepage, by calling the contact telephone 628 1700, or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. From the menu selection below you will also find information about how to act following the occurrence of an insured event.
- Quickly see a doctor and follow the doctor's instructions.
- If necessary, call the police.
- Notify Seesam at the first available opportunity!
- Ask the doctor to fill in the Doctor's Decision Form and give you the treatment documents.
- Submit an accident indemnity application and other documents to Seesam not later than within three months following the completion of treatment
To apply for an indemnity, please submit:
- Accident insurance indemnity application;
- in the case of hospitalisation, an extract of the disease/health file;
- the doctor's decision on a Seesam form;
- in the event of bone fractures, etc., X-rays along with a description of the findings and a diagnosis;
- in the case of an occupational accident, the occupational accident report
- a police certificate, if the injury was caused by an act punishable by criminal or administrative procedure;
- a copy of the beneficiary’s personal identification document (copy of the B-card in case of a company), if the compensation exceeds EUR 6400 or if the beneficiary and the insured are not the same.
- a copy of the list of insured persons (in the case of corporate accident insurance);
To apply for a daily allowance indemnity, submit the following:
- a copy of the certificate of incapacity for work filled in by the employer and submitted to the sickness insurance institution for payment.
To apply for compensation for dental care costs and rehabilitation costs as prescribed by your physician, submit the following:
- a medical document setting out the justification for the treatment;
- in the event of dental injury, an extract from the dental care card;
- documents certifying costs.
To apply for a permanent disability indemnity, submit the following
- a medical document describing the permanent and irrecoverable injury and the extent thereof;
- if possible, the decision regarding the medical examination for permanent incapacity for work